This month, I received the certification below from Bulletproof Training Institute.
Understandably, you might ask what is involved in this training. The why
First a soundbite from Dave Asprey, founder of Bulletproof (Coffee), also founded the training institute.
It was a great experience. Many tools were gained in a diverse set of disciplines that integrate perfectly with more clinical level work we can perform. Here is a list of the topics covered (See if you might benefit from any of these!):
- Week 1: The State of High Performance
- Week 2: Human Potential Coaching in Action
- Week 3: Foundations of Human Potential Development
- Week 4: Human Potential Coaching in Action
- Week 5: Building Better Habits
- Week 6: Human Potential Coaching in Action
- Week 7: The Art & Science of Biohacking
- Week 8: Human Potential Coaching in Action
- Week 9: Logical & Critical Thinking Skills
- Week 10: Human Potential Coaching in Action
- Week 11: Coaching for Nutrition
- Week 12: Human Potential Coaching in Action
- Week 13: Coaching for Supplements
- Week 14: Human Potential Coaching in Action
- Week 15: Coaching for Physical Activity
- Week 16: Human Potential Coaching in Action
- Week 17: Coaching for Sleep
- Week 18: Human Potential Coaching in Action
- Week 19: Coaching for Stress Reduction & Resilience
- Week 20: Human Potential Coaching in Action
- Week 21: Coaching for Energy
- Week 22: Coaching for Cognitive Performance
- Week 23: Hacking Happiness Part 1
- Week 24: Hacking Happiness Part 2
- Week 25: Hacking Happiness Part 3
- Week 26: Hacking Happiness Part 4
- Week 27: Psychology of Success Part 1
- Week 28: Psychology of Success Part 2
- Week 29: Psychology of Success Part 3
- Week 30: Psychology of Success Part 4
- Week 31: Coaching for Embodied Transformation
Every week there was practicing different concepts on classmates, I believe there were over 70+ people from all over the world in my cohort.
Meditation is a very critical skill that everyone can benefit from, including kids! I have started my daughters on meditating as regularly as possible. The literature available shows profound benefits at a cellular level in the brain – function improves greatly. In this
This is from the training website:
“The Bulletproof Mindfulness Training is an 8 session online meditation program based on the empirically-proven teaching principles of the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction training techniques, while also holding the intention and depth of this ancient contemplative practice’s true lineage.
The program consists of eight 90-minute online interactive training calls, combining facilitated group meditations with one-to-one discussion and feedback.
What you will learn through easy, guided instruction and Q&A, coupled with practice and access to our online learning center can lead to:
“Improved physical and mental health
Improved focus, clarity, mental ability (even after an
Improved sleep quality and better energy levels
Greater levels of physical and mental resilience and significantly reduced symptoms of stress
Management of chronic pain conditions
Help prevent CVD and lower hypertension
Increased emotional intelligence and emotional regulation
Help manage dysfunctional eating and to develop healthy dietary habits
- Improved physical and mental health
- Improved focus, clarity, mental ability (even after an
8 weektraining it can lead to functional brain change and increases in brain density) and greater concentration
- Improved sleep quality and better energy levels
- Greater levels of physical and mental resilience and significantly reduced symptoms of stress
- Management of chronic pain conditions
- Help prevent CVD and lower hypertension
- Increased emotional intelligence and emotional regulation
- Help manage dysfunctional eating and to develop healthy dietary habits”
The process is easy and described on our service page. A free intro call is available to get more information.
I mentioned the
The difference in the coaching process versus clinical interactions (take this, don’t take that, this lab value is off, etc) is that the client drives, the coach assists. In the clinical world, it is more dictatorial. In our process, it is the patient that gets to be prescriptive (as in Prescriptive Optimization!) on defining what they would like change. Our service is an upgrade on normal coaching interactions though because pharmacists have the ability to provide clinical interactions. So, we blend these two disciplines together in ways that other health coaches aren’t qualified to deliver (please don’t get me wrong, they have lots to offer, it is just by licensure we can fold in more tactics).
For me, the process is rewarding in that we can have one on one time and then work together in between appointments to achieve success and/or change tactics along the way.
We can work in person (Oak Harbor, WA), on the phone, or by Zoom Web Conferencing (mobile devices or desktop computer).
If you or anyone you know wants to upgrade their health and performance, apart from or along with the conventional medical system, this program and its diverse strategies and tactics could be of benefit. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Leave a Reply