Accessibly Structured Health Coaching Services
We have crafted these offering based to provide multiple ways to partner together to improve health and performance.
PLEASE NOTE, COACHING WAS PAUSED DURING THE COVID VACCINATION PERIOD DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS. EXPECTED TO RE-START THESE SERVICES SUMMER 2022
The monthly subscription model allows a lighter, layered approach to building a realationship. You can scale benefits and access up and down as needed.
Friends & Family Style Access
The subscription model allows me to partner with new clients and communicate as I do with many friends and family.
The best way to describe this option is on-demand, there when you need it support.
Standard Health Coaching
This service level is a more conventional health coaching offering. Booking extended session (~1 hour) to work together one-on-one as needed. This option includes everything in Tier 2 as well.
This is where some of the most effective work is done, but isn’t often needed indefinetly. It might be advisable to start here and work down to a monthly option, or the other way around even!
|Periodic Live Group Video Conference||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Special Discounts & Offerings||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Virtual Pharmacy Counter|||||||||
|Private Digital Correspondence||||✔||✔||✔|
|Workplace Sleep Improvement||✔||✔||✔|
|Open Office Hours||||||✔||✔|
|Cell Phone Access||||||||✔|
|PRICE (Monthly | Click price to purchase->)||$5*||$15||$30||$50|
*Tier 1 comes with a 30 day free trial (no credit card required)
You can gift for others!
- There is no gift option for Tier 1 as it comes with a free no credit card required trial.
- Gift Tier 2
- Gift Tier 3
- Gift Tier 4
This closed form is only available for people registered to this site as Tier 1 or higher. Aaron will moderate, but there is a ton of valubale information and experiences to be shared. Some of the best conversations I have had over the years is with people of the mindset to take control of their health, and all of us can learn a ton from each other.
Live Video Conference
This is a live version of the community forum essentially. I have participated in in-studio for Seattle call in radio on health topics previously and enjoyed the format. We can have a real time dialog and learn from each other via Zoom Video Conference.
- Whitepapers (20+ page eBooks on various topics, please suggest new topics!)
- Book Notes (searcheable Kindle notes from the health and performance books I have read – a hugh time saver!
- Variance Metrics Tracker (cool tool to track your ability to vary ends of multiple spectrums important for health)
Virtual Pharmacy Counter
Pharmacists are known for two important traits, being accessible and trustworthy. This is the type of access that starts to work in with the higher tiers.
Here, we can start to build a patient-pharmacist relationship. Many sites offer information, but lack a simple accessible way to help deploy strategies and tactics. With this tier we can start to individualize things for you.
Private Digital Correspondance
Emails are ok sometimes, but with this feature we create a thread for each private conversation we have. It can be updated over time as you see fit, such as if something new comes up. This feature also gives us the ability to quickly reference past discussions. Again, this is all private per user.
Open Office Hours
Digital correspondance is great and all, but sometimes face to face really takes the conversation to the next level. I will publish times for members in this tier for you to reserve a video conference. You select the time and connection details will be sent out immediately.
Cell Phone Access
Yes, we are a texting world, so the last tier provides that access. Obviously not to be used in place of 911, but for times when you need some advice in a pinch this can come in handy.
Health Coaching Services
Here are the particulars of the Prescriptive Optimization Human Potential Coaching to reach your full Human Potential). Everything detailed in Tier 2 of the monthly above is included with all health coaching plans. The core feature is extended one-on-one meetings in person or via video call.
- FREE 15 minute introduction/consultation or skip this step and on to the full deal!
- Fill out agreement
- Register for this site
- Fill out the intake form
- Rates are based on a monthly rate that includes 1-hour face to face sessions and unlimited correspondence digitally (Tier 2 above). Discounts applied for multiple sessions. Supplements/Lab tests not included.
- 1 hour in person or zoom/skype call per month (or more frequently if desired). 90-minute initial visit
- Full client report will be provided after for reference
- Ongoing digital correspondence, check-ins, correspondence with other providers (doctors, etc)
- INCLUDED in rates above.
- 15% rebate earned on non-prescription and non-insurance involved purchases at Island Drug while monthly subscription active (must associate your name at register during checkout for tracking).
General Areas Covered:
- Weight Loss
- Chronic Disease Strategies (Cancer, Diabetes, etc)
- Prescription regimen
- Environmental Health
- Genetic Testing and Interpretation
- Mindfulness/stress reduction/meditation
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Lab Test Interpretation for optimal performance (not just “normal”)
- Support in goal achievement
- Unlimited email support between visits.
- Advocacy for your path in the health care system
In addition to obtaining my Doctor of Pharmacy from Washington State University (Go Cougs!) in 2002, I have recently completed a certification in Human Potential Coaching. This course, please click here to learn more, was developed by Bulletproof founder Dave Asprey. Here is an audio clip of him discussing the program:
In addition to this formalized training, I have spent a substantial amount of time dedicating myself to reading the current information available on all things health. My Kindle library shows well over 150 books (notes here), most ready in the last two years. In addition, I monitor the leading researchers daily for new information to stay on top of the trends, my Evernote saved articles are well over 1000 (these are just the ones I thought might be useful to reference later!).
Perhaps the best credentials would be the testimonials and success stories documented on this page. This is where the rubber meets the road – reading and learning is one thing, leveraging that information to produce results is quite another. The coach training also helped in this regard, as it helps develop the ability to implement behavior changes in a reliable way.