We all want to ensure prescriptions dispensed come from valid prescribers.
Now, a simple tool helps.
Provide a list of Doctor names, NPI’s and DEA #’s, and this program will display the following:
- NPI name data
- NPI Taxonomy data for EACH STATE practitioners report
- If WA state detected, will return live Credential lookup data for status (Active/Inactive/Suspended/Expired), expiration date, name data, and action taken
There is a DEA version included that will return the above as well as:
- DEA registrants name
- DEA registrants workplace (if provided)
- Status (if active)
- expiration date
- registration type (MD, mid-level, etc)
The DEA doesn’t allow registration data for distribution, so this version only works if the user successfully logs into the DEA with their own credentials and downloads the dataset (instruction included – free download).
Together, you now have a tool providing an all-in-one solution to starting your validation oversight.
- You can see how the practitioner registered with all entities for comparison (your data, dpi, WA state, DEA)
- You can see how they are registered taxonomy wise, helpful for appropriateness evaluation.
- You can see if their WA license if valid, with up to the second accuracy.
- You can see if their DEA license is on file in an active status.